turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Truglo gobble dot

Started by C.Kimzey95, January 26, 2017, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.Kimzey95

Doesn't necessarily have to be this sight but would like reccomendatilns on something to put on a benelli nova.

Double B

I like the round ring of fire/ Dead Ringer.  It gives a good site picture for me.  Orange ring set in black with green bead......on a red head.   Around $25.   Decent mounting hardware too. 
Followed by buzzards

allaboutshooting

I've tried most of them and the Truglo Pro-Series Magnum Gobble Dot is the best I've found. It's fully adjustable for windage and elevation, all steel, fiber-optic inserts and clamps to the rib with set screws. It stays put and maintains zero. Truglo has 3 sights with "Gobble Dot" in the name but the Pro-Series is the one I recommend.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

C.Kimzey95

Thank you for the response Mr. Clark! Just by looking at em online and what not that is definitely one towards the top of my potential list. Wanted some feedback from some of y'all turkey slayers who have used different kinds!

appalachianassassin

is a halo out of the question. ill never hunt again without some kind of optic. my  :z-twocents:

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

backwater

I used the Magnum Gobble Dot on my Nova until my eyes could not clearly line everything up.   After a few missed birds I ditched it and went over to a red dot.  Problem solved.   

Parrot Head

I just got that sight last week.   Mag. Pro dot

agent eight seven O

I would recommend the truglo pro series magnum gobble dot. Excellent sight. I put a set on an 870 last spring. Works great. Clamps on way better than it should.

SumToy

Williams Fire sights are the best for the money.  That is what we run on all of our target guns. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

C.Kimzey95

Thank you all for the suggestions! I will look into all!

chatterbox

Burris FF III

Best turkey sight I have run on my turkey rigs!

woodchuk

Hve  you already shot your nova ?I bought a new super nova pistol grip and could not get it to hit where I wanted I have the gobbler stop sights on it would not adjust far enough to the right think I'm going with optics!