OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Mike Lapp calls

Started by bowmike, January 26, 2017, 10:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowmike

I am on Mikes list for a few calls, but cant get enough of his stuff. I know its a long shot as most guys would want to get buried with his calls, but if anyone has any they would part with please hit me up and let me know what you have. I'd appreciate it.

Mainly interested in Short Boxes, or one siders, but any would work.

yelpaholic

Sorry dont have any>> just curious whats some favorite combos he makes ??

bowmike

To be honest Mikes Calls are just about 100% identical no matter what the wood. He tunes them very well and after talking with him he has his stuff down to the 10,000th of an inch before tuning.

my all time favorite is his all butternut box. I am on his list for one, but you absolutely can have too many lapp calls.

I bought a butternut and cedar long box off of ebay with the intention to give it back to Mike, I thought it was one of the calls he got his 3rd Gibson with at Nashville. It ended up not being one of those calls so he told me to keep it. I love that call and will be buried with it. LOL My boy actually took 3rd place with his kee kee run on that call at a contest last year. he is 4 years old and was the youngest kid calling out of 10 or so. When I 4 year old can kee on your long box you know you have a good one.

I want to get a shortbox for my son to call with in the contests. I know Im on Mikes list, but wanted it for this year. I have no issues waiting, just wanted to see if anyone would part with one of his calls. You just don't see them listed on here and when I do they are gone within the hour of posting.

nsselle

His calls are sweet and full of turkey.  I have quite a few. Since my last order i think ive been waiting over 3 years. Good luck man.

bowmike