turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Thugs TV Show

Started by Dr Juice, January 26, 2017, 05:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Juice

Is the Turkey Thugs hunting show still televised? I haven't seen it for awhile. I see a couple guys of the Thug team on different shows but I can't seem to locate their show. In addition, the Mossy Oak VOD webpage does not have the 2016 episodes on it. I enjoyed their show and hope it is still alive and kicking. Thx and good luck this spring.

AC HAMMER

I wondered the same thing. They didn't have any new episodes last year which makes me think it is discontinued.

Dr Juice

I enjoyed that show especially when they broke each others balls.

Coachwate

All of the Thugs have been on Mossy Oak Country Roots. I think they just consolidated all of their shows into the one title. I've been watching them on there though. I think it's been four or five episodes so far.

tha bugman

speaking of which is King of Spring still on ?  That show was awesome...even The Boss Hen watched that.

Dr Juice

Quote from: tha bugman on January 26, 2017, 10:27:25 AM
speaking of which is King of Spring still on ?  That show was awesome...even The Boss Hen watched that.
I agree. Unfortunately that's another show that is discontinued.

AC HAMMER

Sadly, king is spring is gone also. That was another great turkey hunting show I enjoyed. There isn't many shows besides avian X and Primos (when it's spring time) that play solely turkey hunting. Wild game nation does a decent job but I'm not a big fan of the crew.

C.Kimzey95

Hate to hear king of the spring and turkey thugs are gone. And I'll agree to not caring much for the wildgame nation crew... mossy oak hunting the country usually has some good turkey episodes. Seems like most of what I watch is online now... Cabela's Spring Thunder, Dave Owens videos, and other various YouTube hunts.... I am going to order one or more of the Fired Up videos soon. The trailer for number 4 on YouTube gets me drooling  :drool:

stinkpickle

Quote from: Coachwate on January 26, 2017, 06:04:16 AM
All of the Thugs have been on Mossy Oak Country Roots. I think they just consolidated all of their shows into the one title. I've been watching them on there though. I think it's been four or five episodes so far.

MO Country Roots, eh?  I'll have to update the DVR.

ILHUNTER

Yup, they were both good turkey  hunting shows to watch.  Speaking of the Fired Up videos, they are awesome, I got #3 and #4, can't wait for #5 to come out next month.  Chad Claycomb makes some awesome videos. 

Greg Massey

The one show we have left in Tennessee is Turkey Man, Eddie Salter...he has the turkey thug guys on his shows also...

AC HAMMER

Cabelas Spring Thunder is an AWESOME channel on YouTube. I highly recommend it. You can learn a lot from Aaron (the host)

Dr Juice

Quote from: AC HAMMER on January 26, 2017, 02:54:48 PM
Cabelas Spring Thunder is an AWESOME channel on YouTube. I highly recommend it. You can learn a lot from Aaron (the host)
I concur.

catman529

Quote from: C.Kimzey95 on January 26, 2017, 12:04:48 PM
Hate to hear king of the spring and turkey thugs are gone. And I'll agree to not caring much for the wildgame  crew... mossy oak hunting the country usually has some good turkey episodes. Seems like most of what I watch is online now... Cabela's Spring Thunder, Dave Owens videos, and other various YouTube hunts.... I am going to order one or more of the Fired Up videos soon. The trailer for number 4 on YouTube gets me drooling  :drool:
I too mostly watch YouTube hunts but I did enjoy the turkey thugs. Dave Owens is top of the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misfire

I go through the channels looking for titles having to do with turkey hunting, set them to record and watch them as I can. 99% are such a let down. I want to see interaction between the bird and the hunter, not just some yahoo sitting in a blind and waiting on a bird. I wind up deleting most of them. And I despise bowhunting a turkey on tv, just as I despise a gun hunt for deer.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net