OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking for optics

Started by spring fling, January 26, 2017, 01:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spring fling

Im looking to get a reflex sight for my bps 10.  What would you recomend also whick mount?  I like the ff3.  I was also considering a leupold vx1 with turkey plex.

Dr Juice

My vote is for the Leupold turkeyplex scope. Good luck.

1iagobblergetter

I'd vote the Leupold....really doubt you could go wrong either way...if you go with the leupold I'm sure you already know,but watch the eye relief. I had a BPS 10g. years ago and man was that thing punishing.

MK M GOBL

I have been using a scope since I built my turkey gun better than 20 years ago! Wouldn't have it without.

MK M GOBL

Gutsdozer

Quote from: spring fling on January 26, 2017, 01:20:10 AM
Im looking to get a reflex sight for my bps 10.  What would you recomend also whick mount?  I like the ff3.  I was also considering a leupold vx1 with turkey plex.

I have a Vortex venom and so far I really like it. It was a little cheaper in my area and I have really liked my other Vortex optics. I have also dealt with their customer service and they are second to none. As far as a mount. It comes with a picatinny but Vortex will switch it for a weaver for free if you call them.

the Ward

I would probably go with a small light sight like the ff3 or similar. The Bps 10 is a heavy gun to begin with, and adding a scope and mounts will be noticeable after carrying it around all day.

spring fling

I cant seem to find a mount other than browning does weaver make one for the bps 10

the Ward

Unfortunately, I think the browning factory mount is the only one available commercially.  You can get a weaver/picattiny rail blank and drill it to match the bolt pattern on your receiver.