Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2017 Spur Collectors' Turkey Tuesday

Started by davisd9, January 23, 2017, 12:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Lunch time Tom after chasing a bird since fly down. He disappeared and while heading to get a drink I came upon this willing fellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

dirt road ninja

Rzrbac

Sorry guys I don't have many digital turkey pics.  Here's a decent gobbler I killed in '07 the morning of the VA Tech shooting. I only mounted him because I called him across a big body of water and made him land in my lap.

davisd9

Cut my finger to the bone when cleaning this one. 4 stitches but luckily not my trigger finger!

WNY Bowhunter

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

davisd9

The ole hanging photos are some of my favorite:

davisd9

trkehunr93

dirt road ninja

Rzrbac

Dug some old pics out. Here's one from 1990. My cousin and I both killed that morning. Those were some good times back then!

davisd9

Me with Russell and my double (my bird on left and his on right)

dirt road ninja

Bowguy