Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2017 Spur Collectors' Turkey Tuesday

Started by davisd9, January 23, 2017, 12:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Magnolia State Longbeard (my first out of state hunt). Had a blast with dirt road ninja and look forward to hunting with him this spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

This is the bird I killed when Donald came down to hunt with me. I thought we were going to double, as we are collecting my bird another one gobbled right by us.

SwampRooster17

Got my first bird last year with my younger brother beside me

davisd9

Quote from: SwampRooster17 on February 14, 2017, 08:18:01 AM
Got my first bird last year with my younger brother beside me

I will boldly predict without hesitation, that Tom is the first of many for you!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

My boy's first three springs, I cannot wait until it is his birds he is sitting behind and I am just taking the picture.

Bowguy

Running out of pics. Lost my phone. My brother n Godson. His first hunt w me and the first time I used Schafers sapele aluminum aluminum

BABS9

Got to love all these turkey pics! Congrats guys! Here is a gobbler my brother shot a few years ago I called in for him. My favorite call right there. Been the cause of death for a lot of birds!

Rzrbac

Here's one of my favorite hunts. I was always working on Missouri's youth season and rarely got to take my son out. He happened to be out of school on opening day of our regular spring season. After a rainy morning we struck this bird about 12:40. Have to quit at 1:00. This little 2 year old gobbled his head off and put on a show, Chase shot him a few minutes before 1:00.

dirt road ninja

Like all the kid pic's. Will see what I can dig up.

dirt road ninja

WNY Bowhunter

Past 4 Youth Hunts...

2016:

2015:

2014:

2013:

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

Turkeykiller12

My oldest boy (Hunter) and myself with a bird I killed in the spring of 2008.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

trkehunr93

Bird from 2014, had to put the sneak on him to kill him.  Got to watch a hen get bred that morning too. 

davisd9

Quote from: dirt road ninja on February 14, 2017, 07:18:19 AM
This is the bird I killed when Donald came down to hunt with me. I thought we were going to double, as we are collecting my bird another one gobbled right by us.

I was long gunned!

dirt road ninja