only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

pull up or drop down

Started by tha bugman, January 23, 2017, 12:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Happy

Half mask or paint. I like living in a small town. I can walk in one of our convenience stores and they don't call the cops. They know me and just ask how the hunting was.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

wvmntnhick

3/4 pull up. It's just more convenient for me in terms of getting a 3/4 up without having to take my hat off. I don't mind having one attached to my hat but haven't found a nice one in the past several years so I've just gone with the 3/4 pull up lately and love it.

TrackeySauresRex

Hawk eye,pull over. I've had it forever.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Rzrbac

Pull up, I believe I'm using a Primos mask.

born2hunt

Bugman, I have 3 or 4 types in my vest from 3/4 pull up to full mesh pull overs but I really grew fond of the leafy hat/mask like the one you bought last year.

One thing I've done for the kids is cut the sleeves off of a couple old t shirts and keep them for spares for when they loose theirs. Makes a perfect 1/2 mask.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Gobble!

MK M GOBL

I use one that pulls up. cap covers the top end and the mask I use is a super light weight 3/4 mask

MK M GOBL

sasquatch1

No mask. When he notices my face he done messed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Treerooster on January 23, 2017, 12:37:01 PM
Lot more to what I prefer in a mask than pull up or down

I don't like it attached to my hat, in cold weather I may wear a different type hat. I don't like it tight to my face, scrunches the nose and keeps the human form. I like a mask that is loose and won't creep up on my eyes. Like it made of mesh so its not so hot when the weather is.

I use a 3/4 pull up mask by HS Strut (Free Form or something if I remember the name). It has a small metal piece about 1 1/2" long that forms around my nose. That keeps the mask from creeping up and blocking my vision, even if I look down. Bought a few for about $6 each several years ago, so not bad price wise.
This is exactly what I use....have bought a bunch of different masks and this one has worked the best...

Ruger M77

pull up mesh style keep it around my neck till im ready to use it
I eat therefore I hunt

maytom

Another vote for the "pull up" version. :gobble:

Swampchickin234

Pull up x how many other did

beakbuster10

Pull up. Sitka 3/4 mask. It's as good as masks get.

Number17

Quote from: sasquatch1 on January 23, 2017, 07:45:59 PM
No mask. When he notices my face he done messed up!

In a perfect scenario, yes.
You just better hope that big gobbler is the first one to show up or his buddies might just give you up.
Bare hands and face stand out like a beacon in the dark woods.

3/4 pull up here.
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls