turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Houndstooth Dixie Hen

Started by WV Ridge Reaper, January 22, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

Lyle out did his self on this one guys,I didn't think he could do any better then his aluminum but he did and hit it out of the park...It's not one of those calls that's going to sit on the shelf

It's a crystal over glass in a walnut and cherry laminated pot.

Has a awesome yelp good front with a nice back end.

Snood Life

If you get a chance could you make a sound file? I have been wondering what it sounds like.

mgm1955

rbreedi1

Nice, would like to hear it as well!
Thunder Ridge Totes

Houndstooth Game Calls

I am usually good a doing soundfiles life has been busy with work and family plan on making a sound file this weekend on it I will try to post one up I usually post all my soundfiles to my Facebook Page. But I will try and get one up on here thanks guys!

fountain2

Quote from: Houndstooth Game Calls on January 27, 2017, 10:54:51 PM
I am usually good a doing soundfiles life has been busy with work and family plan on making a sound file this weekend on it I will try to post one up I usually post all my soundfiles to my Facebook Page. But I will try and get one up on here thanks guys!

I'm hoping you will have these in Nashville.  Also...you can go ahead and put my name on one of those hats too.  Bout wore my other one out!!  Will see you in Nashville

WV Ridge Reaper

You guys that want to hear the call PM me you cell number and I can text a sound file for you

Houndstooth Game Calls

Quote from: fountain2 on January 29, 2017, 01:25:09 PM
Quote from: Houndstooth Game Calls
link=topic=68778.msg673916#msg673916 date=1485575691

Yes we will be at Nashville and I will have hats and the Dixie Hen there.. Glad you like that call WV Ridge Reaper!

I'm hoping you will have these in Nashville.  Also...you can go ahead and put my name on one of those hats too.  Bout wore my other one out!!  Will see you in Nashville

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Houndstooth Game Calls

Houndstooth Game Calls

Here is a soundfile for the "Dixie Hen" just got around to having some time to do it!

https://youtu.be/uPFtQJNl_sM

870BkWht

Lyle,

That sounds really good.  Ive heard a few of your calls but this might be the best one yet.  I appreciate you taking the time to post that because I have been wondering what that call sounds like. 

sbbow

That's a nice sounding call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houndstooth Game Calls

Quote from: 870BkWht on February 05, 2017, 08:48:56 AM
Lyle,

That sounds really good.  Ive heard a few of your calls but this might be the best one yet.  I appreciate you taking the time to post that because I have been wondering what that call sounds like.

Thank ya I filmed every call I make and will be adding them to our you tube channel over the next few days as well!

scoot12