turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Federal HW

Started by Greg Massey, January 20, 2017, 12:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

I found a place that has Federal HW 7 in stock for 16 dollar a box 3 inch 20 ga. and they also have then in 2 3/4 for 14 dollars a box .. Is this a good price on the 20 ga. 3 in. ?

wvmntnhick

If you don't get hosed on shipping, yes, it's a good deal.

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

wvlimbhanger

That's a dandy find.  Would you mind pointing a fella in the direction of that deal?

Greg Massey

Quote from: wvlimbhanger on January 20, 2017, 09:23:02 AM
That's a dandy find.  Would you mind pointing a fella in the direction of that deal?
Grab a Gun, on line have them 16.60..shipping for me on 2 boxes is 12.99 shipping...so it put them around 23.00 dollars a box...i don't know is that's such a great deal...but places if in stock sell them for around 22 dollars a box plus shipping...so i guess you can save around 10 dollars for 2 boxes...WHAT do you think...?

Tail Feathers

I bought some rifle ammo and two boxes of HW 7s' from Bass Pro and got free shipping since it was over $75.
I think it was $20 per box?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

wvlimbhanger

They're $21 and some change per box at midway USA an a couple other places I just checked don' even have them in stock yet.  Pretty fair deal actually.

wvmntnhick

I'll wait to get them locally for $20. That makes more sense to me. Hope they get the 7's this year. All they had last time was 6's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk