turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Buckeye Challenge Ohio State Chapter NWTF

Started by blackfalcon, January 16, 2017, 01:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackfalcon

Here are some calls I sent to the Buckeye Challenge Ohio State Chapter..I was blessed and humbled to receive a first place award for my trumpet and a second place award for my deer call. Also a 4th place award for my little wing bone trumpet. The deer call had a hand cut hardwood tone board and phosphor bronze reed like I use in some of my crow calls. These calls I believe will be sold on Ebay. Many thanks to Bob Fulcher and everyone who worked tirelessly to make this such a great event..and congratulations to everyone who entered calls and represented this forum. I posted the full results in the call maker shows section of the forum. Thanks for looking, Dave

antnye

Congrats Dave!  Calls are beautiful and I'm sure sound great.
Congrats to all who won.

I messed around and didn't send any up there. Will next year.

blackfalcon

Thank you Anthony..I barely made it on time. Bob and his team run a great show..very well done!

EZ

Congrats! Those are some killer looking calls.

silverspur

Congrats David those are really great looking calls! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

KPcalls

Very nicely done Dave....What are the woods...?

Jacobson

blackfalcon

Quote from: KPcalls on January 17, 2017, 04:40:27 PM
Very nicely done Dave....What are the woods...?
Thanks guys! Kenny.. Trumpets and crow call are Desert Ironwood, the Deer call is some Antique Walnut that Larry Gresser sent to me that came from an old Civil War era barn, I can't remember the story behind it now!
The calls are posted up on Ebay now for anyone interested..the proceeds will go towards outreach programs such as the Ability Hunt

mwr

callmakerman

Two fine yelpers Dave and congrats on your placings in the contest