turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Realtree original.

Started by Dirtybird552, January 16, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirtybird552

I see all sorts of love for bottomland but none for the realtree original? I am wanting to get one of my dedicated turkey guns dipped in RTO, has anybody had this done since they reintroduced it? I found a couple of pics of the same gun but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

I haven't seen that camo in a while!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

nyhunter

there's a camo gun in them pics??? all i seen is a fine looking young lady.  ;D

Dirtybird552

Quote from: Tail Feathers on January 16, 2017, 02:15:33 PM
I haven't seen that camo in a while!
They have brought it backfor their 30 year anniversary. I guess I'm going to have to come off some cash and have my ol H&R single dipped before they discontinue the film.

Happy

That young lady might have me slightly and I mean slightly beat in the looks department but is this the camo you are looking for?

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Dirtybird552

That's it.

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

doublespurs21

Midwest turkey call supply is carrying the mossy oak bottomland camo. it is in the new  catalog I justed received,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mikejd

Happy

Geez, only had one feeling left and know it's in critical condition.  :D But in all honesty I have had that camo for around 20 years. The fellow that taught me how to run a diaphragm passed them on to me when he got too fat for them. Not sure when they first came out but I pulled them out for the first time last year.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

01Foreman400

I love that pattern as well.

Huntin Fool From Georgia!

Tennessee Lead

That was the first camouflage I bought with my own money
I'd love to have that pattern now

born2hunt

I have a dove vest in it and an old button up shirt that I out grew the sleeves so I cut them off to short sleeve . Both from the early 90s. I  actually like it better than the bottom land.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Dirtybird552

I'm really hoping they will have some stuff in their booth at the convention in RTO.

tomstopper