turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Some calls from the shop

Started by blackfalcon, January 06, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackfalcon

Here are some calls from the shop using alternative materials. With the prospect of Ivory bans and Cites restrictions limiting importations of certain exotic woods, I have looked into Acrylics and other synthetic materials. I think they play just as well as other traditional materials and why should the duck hunters have all the cool calls? (I'm a duck hunter by the way) The turkeys seemed just as willing to commit and that's what matters to me! I also entered a few in competition and they placed as well. Thanks for looking, Dave

KentuckyHeadhunter

Dave those are phenomenal.  You really raise the bar in design and material.  Beautiful horns sir. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

guesswho

Very nice.   I especially like the 1st and the 5th.    If they sound as good as they look then there are some turkeys in some deep trouble.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

blackfalcon

My passion is turkey hunting and photographing wild turkeys..I hunt almost exclusively with my own calls (mainly trumpet, box and tube) and if they didn't kill gobblers they wouldn't leave the shop. I've tweaked a little here and there over the last five years mostly with slight reamer changes and am pretty happy with the way they sound and play..

silverspur

David all great looking calls,  I like them all.   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

antnye

They look awesome Dave! And I'm sure sound just as good!

sbbow

Fantastic looking calls Dave!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

outdoors

SHARP LOOKING CALLS
NOT YOUR  ORDINARY  LOOKING CALLS
I LIKE' M   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Bowhuntr73

Those are great looking!! Especially that first one! :icon_thumright:

gergg

https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

mwr

Great Calls!!!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:  Nice Job!!!

BluMtnGobbler

Dave, Fantastic calls and I'm sure theyare full of turkey. Your work just amazes me!
BRIAN

SS Calls

M Sharpe

Sweet looking calls Dave. As you've said about the tweaking with the reamers, I might need to hit you up again for a new one!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!