OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dead End Game Calls

Started by TN Beard Buster, January 03, 2017, 09:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN Beard Buster

Hey guys!! With turkey season a few months away, it's time to start buying up new calls for the upcoming season!! Check out www.deadendgamecalls.com and see if they have anything you need!! If you buy anything, put in coupon code kcurrin at checkout for a 5% discount on me!! You won't be disappointed with anything from this company! Also, custom diaphragm makers buy their latex and tape from Mitchell, as he's got the best quality to be had and he puts that quality into the calls they build for the hunters!! They're a Christian and family based company that cares about their customers and provide friendly service and I'm proud to be associated with them and a proud Prostaff member!! God Bless to all!!

Gooserbat

Mitchell is direct competition, but he's also a great guy and I'll admit he builds a decent call ;). If you decide not to run Gooserbat this season he's worth checking out.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

TN Beard Buster

That's what I like to see Sam!! I like it when someone has the stand up to recommend someone else if someone chooses not to use their own personal product!! If I wasn't on staff with Mitchell and the guys, I'd use your calls on that merit alone! I enjoyed talking with you in Nashville last year and if you're there this time, I will personally come and shake your hand and tell you face to face how much I appreciate you!! I'll even buy a couple calls from you!!

Kwgoke

Now you post a discount code... Lol! I made my order a few days ago, always my luck.

Gooserbat I'll be hitting you up sometime soon too. I'm planning to try a handful from different folks just trying to find what fits me best.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

savduck

Mitchell and his team are top notch....and dont be fooled...half of his competition has to buy their quality components from him so their calls stay up to snuff.

Gonna miss being next to yall Kevin. Hate we have to miss Nashville.
Georgia Boy

TN Beard Buster

Gonna miss seeing y'all too Del!! Good luck at Unicoi!

RS

Mitchell is a really good person. I met him a couple of times through my nephew who has be working with him for several years. 

HFultzjr

I have one of their slate pot calls.
pretty good in my book.
:z-winnersmiley: