turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

First time Rubber/Waterproof Boot Buyer

Started by ezberserk, January 03, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ezberserk

Hi guys this upcoming season I want to make the switch to Rubber Boots.  I need them to cross a small river and several creeks on the property I hunt on.  I've read lots of reviews on what seems to be the most popular brands La Crosse, Mucks, etc.  I'm leaning towards the La Crosse Burly or Grange just wanted to see what boots y'all have had success with.  Thanks

turkey harvester

TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

jonathan creason

Haven't tried the Burley's, but I've had a pair of Lacrosse Alpha Lites for several years now and they're still going strong.  Would buy another pair in and instant if I needed them.

SwampRooster17

Another vote for Lacrosse grange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renegade19

buzzardroost

I'm preferable to Muck Fieldblazer 2's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

southern_leo

Rutmaster 2.0 fits alot better than most hunting rubber boots and has great insoles for lots of walking

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SKFOOTER

Check out the Lacrosse Grange in Original Mossy Oak Bottomland at Mack's Prairie Wings.  I got a pair for Christmas and I love 'em. :turkey2:

Candyman

:
Quote from: SKFOOTER on January 03, 2017, 11:46:40 PM
Check out the Lacrosse Grange in Original Mossy Oak Bottomland at Mack's Prairie Wings.  I got a pair for Christmas and I love 'em. :turkey2:

X2
My wife got these for me as a Christmas present.  :happy0064:

maytom

Another vote for the Lacrosse Burleys!!! My boot of choice for over 26 years now. I also have a pair of the Grange as well, but some spring mornings are quite cold, hence the Burleys are my go to boots!!!

Arrowhead

Have owned a pair of Alpha Burleys for the past 10  years. They served me well.

Just bought a pair of Irish Setter Rutmaster 2.0. They go on and off your foot so much easier with the flexible heel and the fit is exceptional.

Good Luck.

ezberserk

Thanks for the info guys.  Placed a order this morning and went with the Lacrosse Grange.