OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Deer and hog season was great but...

Started by TURKEYWHACKER, December 26, 2016, 06:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TURKEYWHACKER

I had a successful big game season, but sure can't wait to start chasin' them Osceola gobblers again.  :icon_thumright:

born2hunt

81 1\2 days...or 75 1/2 days till youth.  So close yet so far away.... Can't hardly stand it !!!!
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

g8rvet

Aren't you swatting skeeters in the marsh right now? 

I know how you feel.  See my story "December turkey"
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

backwater

Quote from: TURKEYWHACKER on December 26, 2016, 06:34:09 AM
I had a successful big game season, but sure can't wait to start chasin' them Osceola gobblers again.  :icon_thumright:
I hear you Turkeywhacker.   We live in the same neck of the woods...probably hunt the same areas.  Lol

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

30_06

Still chasing hogs here, would like to put another one or two in the freezer. Sure wouldn't argue with chasing turkeys again!

Esse quam videri