OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2017 turkey destinations

Started by WW, December 12, 2016, 10:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolandstrutters

South Dakota and Nebraska for me.  If I tag out in those two states I may hit Kansas on the way home to Missouri.

cramerhunts

Florida, Texas, Arizona, Missouri if everything goes according to plans.

Hooksfan

Louisiana, Kansas, and Missouri for sure and then working on making a hunt happen in either Oklahoma, New Mexico or Nebraska.
New Mexico or Oklahoma would be a new state for me.

turkeyfoot

I'm kinda wide pen Easter falling in mid April has messed me up got Ks and NC down other than that gotta make some plans

AR Cowboy

Last year I hunted in my home state of Arkansas, as well as Kansas and Nebraska.

It will probably be the same three states again this year. Missouri and Oklahoma have been on my list for a couple years now but I just haven't found the time to cover all this ground. If I do well again in KS and NE I will likely put Missouri and Oklahoma on the 2018 calendar.

I asked my wife where she would most like to go and she said Colorado, so there's no doubt we will make a trip out there- probably 2018 or beyond after I can do a lot of research.

stinkpickle

VA_Birdhunter

VA and then back to WV for me this year and if it's the Lord ms will TN.   Really looking forward to it!!   God bkess
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

TauntoHawk

PA, NY as I do every season,  Nebraska for the first time. Doubt I'll have time for anything else with two little ones and work but a lot of fun hunts to be had and I look forward to each one

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RutnNStrutn

My plans are still kind of up in the air, due to shoulder surgery last week, during which my Doc discovered a lot more damage than was revealed during the X-ray and MRI.
I didn't get drawn for a hunt in Florida, but I'll probably try a couple of open hunts anyway. I'll definitely be hunting my lease in SC, and a friend's property in Georgia. Hoping to go to Kansas, Tennessee, Pennsylvania and New York. We'll have to see how it pans out though.  :fud: :OGani:

slwayne

Will do my usual public land hunt in my home state of Michigan.  Also been researching public land hunting opportunities in Ohio and Indiana.  Have a big 25th Anniversary cruise planned this summer so my out-of-state hunting is going to have to be close to home and done on the cheap this year.

kasjb

Mtd69

At home in Illinois and then Indiana

Jroddc

FLGobstopper

FL and GA for sure and most likely NE. May hit KS again if NE goes well and I also have a KY invite but don't think I can fit it in.

SKYNET KC

I am "starting" my US Slam with a bow this year. Live in Missouri. Going to try and hit NE, IA, KS, OK, AR, and finish it up on my farm in Missouri. Nebraska for a Merriam and Oklahoma for a Rio are definitely happening. The rest will be time permitting as most of these will be 3 day weekend hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk