OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2017 turkey destinations

Started by WW, December 12, 2016, 10:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzardroost

Definitely local in TN. The rest depends on GA quota hunts. If I get drawn, I will go to South GA, if not I will go to Central Alabama. Really really want to go west for Merriams but we are expecting a child around end of May so I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paintbrush

Neb. SD. and my home state of MN.for sure. Possibly MO. or KS.

LI Outdoorsman

If all goes well its gonna be Alabama, Florida, Texas and then my home state of NY.

mtns2hunt

Rios in Kansas and Eastern in Va. Can't wait to head for Kansas. Next year should be Florida.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

FL, VA, NM, CO, KS, OK, TX, VT and ME.

Looking forward to a good spring and good times spent with friends both new and old.

JK Spurs

I like my turkey well peppered

Tomfoolery

Making the tripto the black hills.

fountain2

Hopefully I can continue my yearly Florida trip and then in may we head to Mexico

OldSwamper

Home state of NC, plus me n dad headed to Fl for 2nd leg of the slam, then on to Disney w my better half n kids

Rooselk

quavers59

I hunt public ground in New York and New Jersey. I will have 4 permits for the 2 states and hope to nail all 4. My last hunt in PA was in 2014. I miss that state- but my truck is nearly 17 years old.

BowBendr

I really want to hunt TN one time, not far of a drive from the house.
I have a good line on some killer hunting in NY, may head up that way too.

Jim K

Illinois, then on to Kansas, then up to Nebraska then home to Pa. 7 tags for this spring. Come on spring time!

Brian Fahs

Tn. MD. Oh. Pa. Plus taking a couple kids on youth hunts.

strut2