OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Halloran Cyrstal Mistress, Enticer Silver Thunder, Harrison Hootin Stick (Sold)

Started by 357MAGNOLE, November 30, 2016, 08:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

I would like to offer up a package deal here.  I have a Halloran Cyrstal Mistress that has been used for a season but I also learned on it so I scuffed it up pretty good.  Its definately not new, but still sounds the same just not as pretty as new. 

Also an Enticer Silver Thunder.  I dropped this one and got a crack in the pot, but sealed in epoxy immediately. It affects nothing.

4 Strikers.  Halloran Purple Heart, Red Heart, Enticer laminated, Enticer carbon tipped.

Also throwing in a Harrison Hootin stick.  Whole group  $60 shipped to your door with tracking. Paypal only.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

357MAGNOLE

Yeah, they arent brand new and perfect but they work perfectly.  CM is in good shape other than the scuffing of the crystal playing surface.  Enticer would look like new if not for small hairline crack. 

Its a heck of a price! Trying to cover some christmas spending tracks :) lol
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Flounder