turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Punched my WV Archery Tag

Started by Deputy 14, November 11, 2016, 11:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

Four years ago, a good friend called me at 2 AM to tell me about a big buck he'd just saw chase a doe through his yard, he told me I needed to get down there and help him kill him. Well, four years, several sightings, and tons of trail camera pictures he finally slipped up and chased a doe under my stand.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KentuckyHeadhunter

Congrats!  Awesome buck!  I love those split G3's.  Real good job bud.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Jroddc

Spring Fever

Congratulations!!!
It always means more when you work that long for it. The stories you will be able to tell about him when they ask about that deer on your wall.

wvmntnhick

That's a stud. I'd say I'm jealous but that's an understatement. Not sure what part of WV you're hunting (and I'm certainly not asking) but our state does produce some nice deer. Not the numbers that other states do but we get a few. I've yet to fill my tag and not certain I will but it's my own fault. Missed a really big 9 couple weeks ago and passed on an 8 point that has me wishing I hadn't. Watched the same big 9 for nearly 5 hours last Tuesday and thought on 3 different occasions it was going to work out but a scrub buck jacked things up every time. Congrats on a nice buck man. I'd like to know the green gros score if you get a chance to tape him out.

Deputy 14

I killed him in Boone Wvmtnhick. He grossed 160 1/8.

guesswho

Very nice.  Congrats!!!!    I have a lot of family in and around Boone county.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Happy

Congrats. That's a nice one.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

tomstopper

Yoder409

GREAT buck !!!!!!!!!!   CONGRATS !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

1iagobblergetter

Congrats....way to keep after him...

chadly

Nice buck!  Very rare to get one over 160.  Congrats. 

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

RutnNStrutn

Great buck!! He's a stud!! Congrats brother!!!  :icon_thumright: :policeman: :firefighter: