OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

PA archery buck....................

Started by Yoder409, November 05, 2016, 09:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Started hunting last Saturday. 

After 52 hours spent in the stand, I got to see what I considered a shooter buck.  And darned if some VERY aggressive grunt tube work didn't put him 9 yards in front of my waiting broadhead.

Since 2004 when I started targeting more mature deer, I have arrowed 6 bucks.  Of those.............. 5 have died on Nov 4th.......... making it officially Deer Day on my calendar !!

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

The Woodsman

Congrats brother!!!!! November 4th is the day!!?? Great job on a dandy buck!

Denny

tomstopper

Dr Juice

mgm1955

HFultzjr

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

captpete

Nice!!!! Really like the split brow tine( or is it an extra one on the side of the brow tine).

I am going to respectively disagree with you the 4th being deer day. In the last 12 years, I have killed 5 bucks on November 11th....3 of them from the same tree(bet you know where I'll be on the 11th if I don't shoot one sooner). The rest are scattered from 10/19 through 11/22.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

jepcho

crow

Bowguy

Spring Fever