turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Flamed Box Elder Call Set

Started by Austy, October 10, 2016, 10:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

As many of you know I do not post pictures of calls that I make very often unless I think that they need to be shared, as is the case with this call set.  This set is headed west and all of the art work was done by Kelly Puckett, and trust me when I say this the pictures do not do the actual calls any justice, the detail in her art work is unbelievable.

This Cost Style Short box with no checkering is the last call in this set of call that I made for the fellow out west who had ask me to make the set for him after seeing another similar set that I had done a year prior for a fellow call maker here in PA.  All of the calls in this set the primary wood is Flamed Box Elder with black Accents, being either Buffalo Horn, Gaboon Ebony, or Ebonized Black Walnut.

These calls are the first 5 Calls that I made for the set with the above box being the last call made by me for the set.

Cost Style Scratch Box with an Ebonized Black Walnut Base to go with the theme of the rest of the calls

Crow Call with Gaboon Ebony wooden mouth piece.

Tube Call with Gaboon Ebony Lip Stop.

Crow Call with Gaboon Ebony wooden mouth piece.

All of these calls were beautiful with just the wood alone but Kelly's Art Work in my opinion puts them over the top, Thank You Kelly for gracing all of these fine calls with your awesome ART.

Thanks for the look.

Austy

doublespurs21

those things are awesome,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have really liked Kelly;s artwork for a long time, sure wish those where coming my way..................

crow

great looking set of calls, beautiful work

Jacobson

Beautiful set of calls, Congrats!!!

outdoors

THOSE ARE SOME REALLY NICE LOOKING CALLS
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Champ63

Beautiful set of calls Austy. Well done by both of you.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Great job by both.  A truly diversified call maker and one of the best artists around.  Heck of a set. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Old Timer53

Top notch calls
Top notch call maker
Austy and Kelley Puckett knocked it out of the park

:icon_thumright:

Ranger518SVS

mossyhorn2

Words can't do those calls justice. I'll try though, FANTASTIC!!!

mgm1955

Austy

Thank you everyone for the positive comments on the call set.  I only provided the blank canvas for Kelly and as you can all imagine she knocked each and every call out of the park with her awesome wood burning art.

Thanks for the look.

vt35mag

Steve

OUSTANDING! Ever one of them! Those are some fine calls right there. And the artwork is top notch!

Steve

firedup

I have had to come back and look at these several times........outstanding work by you both!  Well done!!!!