OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another Gem by The Snozz!

Started by 1tiogabowhunter, September 07, 2016, 08:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1tiogabowhunter

Snozz - gave me a shout saying that my call was ready and that I better come play it and see if it suited me.   It is another screamer - I now own three mini boats and all three are deadly.  They have a unique sound that is tough to duplicate with any other call.  This one was is Birds Eye Maple over Mineral Stained Poplar.   

KentuckyHeadhunter

Very nice choice.  I would love to hear a soundfile.  Great acquisition.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

hunter22

Snozz is one of my favorite callmakers. What a class act.

mgm1955

Congrats!! I'd like to hear it also if that's possible.

silverspur

Congrats on a great caller from The Snozz! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

EZ

Congrats! Anything from Ralph will be "killer" in the turkey woods.

1tiogabowhunter

I will try to get a sound file posted.  I have never done one of those before - stand by !

Spring Creek Calls

[Snozz - gave me a shout saying that my call was ready and that I better come play it and see if it suited me.   It is another screamer - I now own three mini boats and all three are deadly.  They have a unique sound that is tough to duplicate with any other call.  This one was is Birds Eye Maple over Mineral Stained Poplar]

That's an absoIlutely beautiful call!  I recently received a SNOZZ all walnut short paddle and you are right about no other call sounding like it. It has a range of sound from young hen high up on the left side to gobbler yelps on the low right side.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

outdoors

HOW CAN U GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM.      THANKS
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

1tiogabowhunter

He can be reached at 717-314-7496.

He is also on facebook at Ralph Snodgrass

greencop01

:z-winnersmiley:  Ralph is a winner. His calls have turkey in them and I own a butternut/cedar longbox made by him. He's old school and makes callers for the love of the sport. And you couldn't find a nicer man. 
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

1iagobblergetter

Congrats...Awesome looking short paddle.. wondering how long of a wait or if he has a waiting list?

1tiogabowhunter

I am not sure he had quite a few orders but will I am sure he will put you in line. He will let you know how many he has.