turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Just so you know, Archery deal

Started by Gooserbat, August 29, 2016, 09:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

As some of you know I'm a sales rep for Darton Archery, and it's time for me to liquidate my 2016 demo fleet.  Everything will be sold at wholesale price and includes a full factory warranty.  The most any of these has been shot is probably 300-400 shots. 
If you're not familiar with the product line please visit the website and if you see something your interested in tex me at 9182261063.  Here's a link.

www.dartonarchery.com
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Bowguy

I haven't even seen a Darton for sale in years. Used to love em

Candyman

My first bow was a Darton SL 50. Way back in the day....

jed clampett

Any good deals on a cheap left handed bow?...30 in draw ...50-60 lb

Gooserbat

Quote from: jed clampett on August 30, 2016, 09:46:03 AM

I have a LH DS3800 that's been shot maybe 5-6 times.  Retail is $869 I can do $660 tyd.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

eorlando

Quote from: Gooserbat on August 31, 2016, 08:16:36 AM
Quote from: jed clampett on August 30, 2016, 09:46:03 AM

I have a LH DS3800 that's been shot maybe 5-6 times.  Retail is $869 I can do $660 tyd.
I have heard some good things about this bow. Wish I had the funds.

Cut N Run

I still own a 50 MX from the 1980s that I killed a bunch of deer with.  I had a 400 MX that I never shot as good as the 50 MX, so I gave it to a guy who had the desire to bowhunt, but lacked $$.  Sadly, a severe shoulder injury prevents me from shooting anything but a crossbow these days.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

captpete

Quote from: Candyman on August 30, 2016, 09:17:45 AM
My first bow was a Darton SL 50. Way back in the day....

Same here....at times wish I still had it.

I just picked up one of the DS-3800 demos from Sam and it actually arrived today. I was a little leery about buying it, just for the fact I hadn't shot one. I am NOT disappointed one bit...this is a GREAT underrated bow! If you are thinking about a new bow, definitely check out these bows...I wish I had sooner.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

captpete

Quote from: Gooserbat on September 02, 2016, 11:01:52 PM
How did you like the call?

I really like it. It definitely sounds "turkey". It sounds better than any other aluminum calls I've tried/used. I think the hickory pot gives it a crisper/ cleaner sound. It will be one of the first calls out of my vest next spring.

Old Gobbler

Man , back in the day ....Darton made about the fastest bow out there , if I recall , it shot 246 fps AMO with a 540 grain arrow , the Dartons were among the very best , these were pre overdraw days mid 1980's

I remember buying my fist Bear whitetail hunter for for something like 70$ it had 6 wheels , but uou what killed a few turkeys with it

But yes the Darts are good glad to hear their still in business --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

owlhoot

SL 50 ,man you all got the modern ones lol
Had a BL 50 late 70's at 75-80 lbs 35 % let off .
Still have a darton recurve , not sure how old .
Remember lots of guys had bear whitetail hunters!

mtns2hunt

Like others on this post. I shot a Darton during my earlier years of bow hunting. Still have my Darton in the basement. Should put antique tag on it as it so old - like my bear recurve. Haven't seen any in the local stores. Might consider one if I could shoot it first. I still hunt with a compound but have started leaning more toward a crossbow. Does Darton make a crossbow? 
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Gooserbat

We make some of the finest crossbows in the industry.  Infact we have the safest in every independent lab test we take part in.  Our anti dry fire and safety are tops.  The performance is outstanding as well. 

Check us out.

www.dartonarchery.com
NWTF Booth 1623