OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Feedback area  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Feedback area
« on: August 19, 2016, 08:28:03 PM »
Big thanks out to many members especially Don ( yoder409 ) over the years and recently that have encouraged me to make a feedback area for the classifieds area -- thanks guys !!

Hope this proves to be beneficial to the membership

FYI , I the 8 years of Oldgobbler we couldn't count the sour deals on a single hand- that's a astounding fact considering the thousands upon thousands of  transactions that are conducted here each year  - the membership here is first class !!!

:z-guntootsmiley:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Re: Feedback area
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 08:41:29 PM »
Thank YOU Shannon for following up so quickly !!  I think this will be a valuable tool for anyone considering doing business with other OG members.

Thanks, too, for providing and running such a great and clean site and always considering areas for further improvement.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline KentuckyHeadhunter

• Double Beard
Re: Feedback area
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 04:28:21 PM »
This is a good idea Shannon.  I got burned last year but not on the classifieds.  It was through a PM requesting one of my calls.  99.9 percent of the members here are great honest folks.  Thanks for the site. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion