OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

which shift you work??

Started by jed clampett, August 18, 2016, 04:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jed clampett

I recognize some of you guys names when I  jump on here at breaks on 3rd shift...11pm to 7 a.m....any one else work 3rd shift??....it amazes me that there is always someone on here no matter when you check during the night!!

perrytrails

I'm a night owl too. I work 12 hr shifts, 6 to 6 both nights and dayshift.

jed clampett

I was on 12 hr shifts 11pm to 11 am....that don't leave ya much time...work...sleep..eat!!...now just working 8 hr shifts but working 7 days a week...gives me some Xtra money for hunting stuff...bought alot of new calls lately

Happy

Usually a 6am to about 4pm workday. 5 days a week. My phone goes off at all hours though.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

SwampRooster17

7:30am-3:330pm 5 days a week I'm on call 5 times a year for 2 weeks at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

6a-6p every Wed, Thur and Fri.
8 hours every other Saturday.

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

jed clampett

Quote from: guesswho on August 18, 2016, 09:06:57 AM
Retired
.                    that's the best shift to work!!

ncwoodsman

Greg Massey

Gobspur

7:00 - 4:30, 9 hr days, off every other Friday.

born2hunt

7am-5:30pm and I work a 4 day week. So I get an extra day to hunt every weekend. Been doing that  for 18 years and I'm spoiled.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

greengunner

honker22

730-430 at paper mill but I'm salary and not on shift.  I have weekend duty every 6th weekend.  I'm pretty much always on call being in the Environmental Dept.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

Yoder409

All I know is I start at 8:30 AM every day M-F.  Could be done at 6:30 PM...........7:30.........8:30 or later.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.