turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Illinoisans - How many on here and where ya from! I will start

Started by heathwesley, April 05, 2011, 11:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heathwesley

Born and raised in Illinois - Do most of my turkey and deer hunting in my home county of Macoupin. 
Heath

csgrizz

Hey Heath,

I am born and raised IL too, Just north of you in Morgan, hunted Macoupin county for years growing up, awesome deer and turkeys, now I hunt closer to home, Morgan mostly but a lot of other counties sprinkled in.

later,

Corey

doepee

Born and raised in Illinois also , I am from Chenoa about 25 miles north of Bloomington , In McLean county.

JVA54

Also born and raised in Illinois,  A little south of you guys, in White county

huntdux1

I was born and raised in Illinois as well.  I lived in Osco in henry county

renegade19

Grew up in East Central Illinois, now live in beautiful Southern Illinois. 

hobbes

I was born and raised in IL also, but have been in CO since August 2006.  I'm from Massac County and will be back there in the 3rd and 4th seasons hunting Pope County with friends and family.  I usually visit home during November also and deer hunt.

slawman

Madison county, born and raised...hunt in Montgomery now, use to hunt Johnson, williamson

shad309

Looks like I'm the only misplaced southern boy. Born in Arkansas spent half my life there, 2 years in  Kentucky, 2 in Louisiana and have been in Bloomington, IL for 12 years now.

FANMAN

Born and raised in east central Illinois......Hunt in Clark Co.

pittboss

Born and raised in NE Illinois. I have hunted Macoupin, Morgan and Scott counties with my cousin...... some great hunting fer sure!

pittboss
Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

Bigcut10

Tbird

Down at the ranch in Randolph county. I'll also spend some time in st. Clair hunting with friends. Gotta love southern il along the river

Bwk

All my life in west central. Adams County that is.Hunt Adams,Pike and Hancock

fallhnt

I live near Peoria.You can find me bowhunting turkey at Site M in the fall aka JEPC.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy