turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Turkey Tote Color

Started by bird, April 04, 2011, 09:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

I had my son make me a new Turkey Tote utilizing Blaze Orange to make it more visible for carrying a turkey back to the truck.  Let me know what you think of the new color combo.

With and Without the camera flash.

lmbhngr

Flydown

cannonball

Being from Tennessee...love that orange! :you_rock:

BigHooks

Look's great bird, but I'm from Tenn. all so. Johnny..

paboxcall

:agreed: :icon_thumright:

Mine has orange in it too.  I tend to lose things when I set them down in the leaves, so the orange helps!

Great idea to be as visible as possible, and that is a great looking tote!

:z-winnersmiley:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

harvester

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

OLE RASPY

BOFF

VERY NICE!!  :z-winnersmiley:

I like it!!

God Bless,
David B.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Bonjour

I love the orange. Cool looking and keeps you safe at the same time. Jay outdid himself with that one.  :z-winnersmiley: I need to get him to make me a lanyard for this fall also because he does such great work.  :you_rock: