turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Last day KS 5/31

Started by HookedonHooks, May 30, 2016, 12:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookedonHooks

Struck out this morning. Might try and go roost some birds tonight, but tomorrow is the last horrah. Who all is getting out in the thick and muddy Kansas tomorrow?

Greg Massey

I'm in Tenn, but i wish you the best of luck...now go get that gobbler...

outdoorsmen

Wow I can't believe season is still open. I'm used to our season here in Illinois being done 2nd week in May for north zone, 1st week in may in south zone. Good luck

hobbes

I really wanted to make it to one of the states that was still open over Memorial Day weekend, but couldn't pull it off this year.  I used to hunt Nebraska over Memorial Day weekend.  The closest to me now is Washington, but I'd be happy to be in Kansas as well.

Good Luck on closing out the season with a bang.

mgm1955

jepcho

Good luck, wish I could've made it to Kansas this year! Hope you get one on the last day

mudhen

Tagged out in KS 5 weeks ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

HookedonHooks

^ Seems a little snark.
Bird working all morning long just on the other side of private land. In for lunch, only have this evening.

mudhen

Quote from: HookedonHooks on May 31, 2016, 12:32:38 PM
^ Seems a little snark.
Bird working all morning long just on the other side of private land. In for lunch, only have this evening.

Nah, just a reply...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

stinkpickle

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Ranger518SVS

Good luck to you!
I was lucky here in North East Kansas early in the season. Should be a nice day tomorrow

stinkpickle

KansasGobbler

Took a buddy out on the next to last day and he harvested a nice tom. These birds in NE KS will continue to exhibit breeding behavior thru mid-June and even early July since our bird population has increased.

spaightlabs

you heard him boyz, get a trip booked to NE KS!!