News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

So you don't hunt the same way I do?

Started by 2eagles, April 30, 2016, 04:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Quote from: Happy on April 30, 2016, 05:50:13 PM
Barry, I have utmost respect for guys like you. It would be so easy to just roll over and complain about how difficult things are but you dont. Keep on keepin on and the best of luck to you.

Thanks Happy

Greg Massey

Quote from: barry on May 01, 2016, 10:14:22 AM
Barry, I have utmost respect for guys like you. It would be so easy to just roll over and complain about how difficult things are but you dont. Keep on keepin on and the best of luck to you.

Thanks Happy
I agree with Happy 100 %. Health has a lot to do with how we hunt. I have the utmost respect for you also. Just keep on doing the things you love doing. Good Hunting My Friend.

mgm1955

:agreed: :agreed:

VaTuRkStOmPeR

I don't care how people hunt with the exception of these two things: roost shooting and reaping.

If you have to do those 2 things to kill turkeys, you ain't no d.a.m.n. turkey hunter.

I wish there were more hunters willing to stand up for some element of propriety in the sport instead of cowering to the old "if it's legal, it's ok" mentality.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: barry on April 30, 2016, 05:09:24 PM
I hunt from a wheelchair! Let's see those writers do it ''my way''.
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Hats off to you, I admire you!

Quote from: snapper1982 on April 30, 2016, 06:24:04 PM
The biggest divider I see these days is reaping. So what if someone doesnt like it.
Exactly!! Don't like it? Don't do it!! Pretty simple!!

Quote from: 2eagles on April 30, 2016, 06:31:03 PM:TooFunny: I read your reply again. You were being a smarty pants.  :TooFunny:
Whaaaaaat?? Guess Who, a smarty pants? ??? ;) ;D :TooFunny:

Quote from: guesswho on April 30, 2016, 07:04:06 PMMe, a smarty pants?   I guess that's a possibility ;D
Ya think??  :lol: ;D

Any of you who know me, know my feelings on this. If it's legal, and it makes you happy, I say GO FOR IT!!! Ethics? Who's to say? Your version, my version and another guy's version of ethics are likely 3 different things. Besides not everyone has the same opportunities in terms of money to hunt, time off to hunt, places to hunt, etc. I fault no one for employing legal methods of hunting. Kumbaya!!! ;) ;D

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on May 01, 2016, 01:22:09 PM
I don't care how people hunt with the exception of these two things: roost shooting and reaping.
Roost shooting - illegal and in virtually everyone's opinion, also unethical.
Reaping - legal. PERIOD!!! Looks like fun too!! One day I'm going to do it, have fun, and not care what you think of me!! :lol: ;D

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 01, 2016, 07:05:04 PM
Reaping - legal. PERIOD!!! Looks like fun too!! One day I'm going to do it, have fun, and not care what you think of me!! :lol: ;D

False. Roost shooting is legal in many states. 

Farmboy27

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 01, 2016, 07:05:04 PM
Preach on my brother!  You and I attend the same church!!