turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Vortex Venom Cover?

Started by guesswho, April 30, 2016, 11:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

I took my cover that comes with the Vortex for the first and last time one day this week because of rain.  Does anyone know where to buy these covers, or an after market?   I have searched EBay and Google with no luck.  I plan on calling Vortex Monday but thought some of you may have an idea.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Greg Massey

I lost the rain covers to my vortex diamondback 10 x 28 binoculars and i email customer service and told Kathy i had miss place my covers and she said sorry for my lost and said i will ship you new covers free of charge. So i was so happy with the service i order a new pair of 10 x 42 binoculars...Vortex are some of the best made binoculars going for your money..all waterproof...and argon gas filled...

guesswho

Thanks, I'll email them Monday and see what they have to say.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Greg Massey

Quote from: guesswho on April 30, 2016, 12:05:37 PM
Just Tell Kathy you miss placed them and what do you need to do to get them replaced that's what i did..did it all by email...

guesswho

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 30, 2016, 12:11:42 PM
Just Tell Kathy you miss placed them and what do you need to do to get them replaced that's what i did..did it all by email...
I emailed Kathy and she has already responded.  Sending one out at no charge.  I must say I'm impressed with Vortex's customer service.   Thanks for the heads up! :icon_thumright:
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

wvmntnhick

Quote from: guesswho on May 02, 2016, 10:41:35 AM
I emailed Kathy and she has already responded.  Sending one out at no charge.  I must say I'm impressed with Vortex's customer service.   Thanks for the heads up! :icon_thumright:
Vortex is a good company to work with. Had a Viper scope that had a gas leak and fogged up. Sent it back to them. They fixed it. While there I told them I'd like a sun shade and the scope caps to fit it. They charged me for the caps since they didn't come with the scope in its original package. The sun shade however, they gave free of charge. Funny thing, I told them the scope was bought second hand and that the previous owner didn't give me the sunshade. I thought that was pretty stand up of them.

Greg Massey

Quote from: guesswho on May 02, 2016, 10:41:35 AM
Your welcome , always glad to help another turkey hunter out...

WV Ridge Reaper

I run vortex on all my rifles and never had a problem but I have dealt with the customer service and its top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk