OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wish me luck!

Started by supremepredator, April 27, 2016, 10:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supremepredator

Well season closes on Sunday here in Alabama and this year has not been a good one, birds just ain't been vocal and the ones that have, have been on property I can't hunt. I've had the flu for over a week and missed out on some quality hunting time last weekend. I head out tomorrow to hunt the last 2 days of the season. I'm desperate for a longbeard!!!! So I need all the luck and advice I can get.
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

renegade19

g8rvet

I have no luck I can spare to give away, and my advice ain't worth squat, but an honest and heartfelt Good Luck! is on it's way.  I have killed several birds on my last day I could hunt.  I think it has happened at least 3 times (twice I killed one on opening day and last day I could hunt!).  Stick with em and enjoy our time in the woods. Da Flu sux. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

TRG3

If what you've been doing isn't working, there's nothing to be lost by changing strategies. Take a look at YouTube's videos on fighting purrs and/or gobbling. There's also a post on this website about fighting purrs with testimonials of it's success.