turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

montana decoys

Started by turkee56, April 24, 2016, 11:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkee56

I have used about every decoys out there from feather lites to avian x .
now since montana decoys came out with the miss purrfect and the jake  I been using them with good success .
you can compress them to a flat saucer and pack them in your backpack or vest. their made with a spring and cloth material.
going to see how these hold up  during the next few turkey seasons. very light and you can strap two of them together with one strap and with their stakes
in place,

turkee56

Quote from: HFultzjr on April 25, 2016, 08:22:39 AM
Still on sale @ $34.99 (Midway USA)
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/587093/montana-decoy-miss-purr-fect-turkey-decoy-cotton-polyester-and-steel
thanks better price  I have 3 miss puurfect and paid 44.00 each . will buy couple more at price.

HFultzjr

Ok,
So Ijust tried something with my Montana Miss Purr-fect decoy.

Using a low hanging bush.
In place of putting the stake in the ground, I "hung" the decoy from a piece of clear mono.
Used a piece of tape to keep the legs from falling off.
I just left the "legs" barely touching the leaves.
Man......it feeds and scratches in the slightest breeze.
I like it.

2dogs1name

Quote from: turkee56 on April 24, 2016, 11:10:12 PM
I have used about every decoys out there from feather lites to avian x .
now since montana decoys came out with the miss purrfect and the jake  I been using them with good success .
you can compress them to a flat saucer and pack them in your backpack or vest. their made with a spring and cloth material.
going to see how these hold up  during the next few turkey seasons. very light and you can strap two of them together with one strap and with their stakes
in place,
LOVE my miss Purrfect ... Fits in your vest perfectly...no pun intended :)