turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

4-beard tom TN public land video

Started by catman529, April 18, 2016, 11:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catman529

Hunted all day yesterday and glad I stuck with it. Went off that instinct telling me if a bird was in there earlier, he might be callable later. First a guy shoots a double beard right next to us. Then later I went back and called that gobblers buddy back up and he had 4 beards.  Great day in the woods, one of the best hunts I've had in a while.

http://youtu.be/zgqA1Vso4AE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cramerhunts

Great job on the video and huge congratulations on that awesome bird.

MouthCaller

Awesome job... I don't think I could hunt all day this season like last Saturday I didn't get to bed until 1 pm and had been up 23 hours since leaving for work Friday but those evening birds are really fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Awesome video catman529. You have some talent there. Congrats and good luck with your video endeavors.

wytrat785

Nice bird and way to stick with it. I always enjoy watching your videos!

DirtNap647

great job...  love to watch your videos

owlhoot

Nice bird , really enjoyed the video.
First one blew over right near you, reminds me of Missouri public land!
Man you really travel light, call and gun, haven't done that in years, nice .
The wingbone is a nice touch too.
Looking forward to some more video from you.
Congrats and good luck with the rest of your season.

maytom

First off, a huge congrats for sticking it all day long. Secondly, the footage was great as well. You surely worked for that gobbler, great job!!!

Gumby

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

GobbleNut

Love your videos!  Real turkey hunting at its best.  The things we don't see is the time you take to set up your shots and tell the story.  That takes some time and effort and really adds to the hunt,...and to do that all by yourself,...well, that pretty impressive.  Thanks for going to all the effort.  Really great stuff!

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

My heart sank for you when the first shot rang out. Way to stay with it. Nice gob!
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

bigbird

Congratulations on a great bird and really enjoyed your video as well

Haypatch

Way to stick it out...fine bird and video congratulations!

Bamastrutter

Great job one of the best video's that I have seen in a while that was awesome keep up the good work. :icon_thumright: