only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mom Still Getting It Done!

Started by guesswho, April 18, 2016, 09:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelerFan

Mossberg835

cramerhunts

Oh heck yeah that is too cool. Congratulations to you both and awesome tom for mom.

mgm1955

Awesome!! Congrats to your mom!!

mikejd

davisd9

Congratulations to the young lady! It would be an honor to tote her gun for her through the woods just once. What a woman!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

M Sharpe

Tell Ms. Caudill congrats!!
Ronnie, is that her artillery laying there or the camera man's??
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Rio Fan

That's awesome.  Congrats to your mom!  :icon_thumright:

guesswho

Quote from: M Sharpe on April 18, 2016, 02:05:06 PM
Thats my retired 835.   She is currently using it.  To much gun for me.   She missed a bird earlier with her gun and and liked the pistol grip and adjustable stock on my old gun so she has laid claim to it now.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Greg Massey

That's the best picture i've seem on this forum..great hunt...i know your proud of you mom and dad, still getting to hunt..just a great job..and a nice bird...

Clovis67

That is AMAZING!!!  Very inspirational....you sir have a great family hunting tradition.Tell your parents they really bring new life to this forum.I would love to meet them both...they gotta have great story's about hunting and the outdoors. :thanks:

backwater

That's fantastic!   I loved the picture.

vt35mag

M Sharpe

Quote from: guesswho on April 18, 2016, 02:31:07 PM
Quote from: M Sharpe on April 18, 2016, 02:05:06 PM
Thats my retired 835.   She is currently using it.  To much gun for me.   She missed a bird earlier with her gun and and liked the pistol grip and adjustable stock on my old gun so she has laid claim to it now.
That's one tuff woman!!!  :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game