News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for Super Black Eagle 2 bottomland

Started by Tailwalk, April 17, 2016, 02:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailwalk

Maybe someone on here can help...

I know Benelli only released a certain amount but can anyone point me in the right direction where I can buy a super black eagle 2 with the comfort tech stock in the factory mossy oak bottomland with a 26" barrel. I have looked and looked and can't find one. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reynolds243

If you have ever seen the quality or durability of their factory dips then you know my recommendation is to buy a black one and have it dipped. The quality and durability you will get that way will be far better then the factory one

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

Dr Juice

Quote from: reynolds243 on April 17, 2016, 03:19:59 PM
If you have ever seen the quality or durability of their factory dips then you know my recommendation is to buy a black one and have it dipped. The quality and durability you will get that way will be far better then the factory one

Sent from my phone sucka
I'm drooling right now ... Those are some awesome looking thunder chicken slaying machines.

Marc

Sent from my phone sucka

If you are gonna' pay for after-market dipping, get Cerekote.  It will last forever, does not shine, and prevents rust better than any other dipping or coating...

Me, I am going to simply paint my current gun.  The dipping has flaked off my previous guns, and Rustoleum paint can be removed with acetone and reapplied as needed.

My buddy did this, and there is less shine with the paint (as compared to the dipping as well).
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

reynolds243

A good dip job will leave very little if any shine to it. My Sbe2 above has no real noticeable shine to it

Sent from my phone sucka

Greg Massey

Does camouflaging your gun increase or decrease the value of your gun ?  I figure the reason your doing this is to breakup the outline of your gun and make it pretty..

Farmboy27

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 17, 2016, 06:05:30 PM
Does camouflaging your gun increase or decrease the value of your gun ?  I figure the reason your doing this is to breakup the outline of your gun and make it pretty..
Not really sure but it probably would depend on the gun. If you dip a fine vintage gun you probably ruin it(value wise). A modern synthetic stock gun you might increase the value. Just a guess. My personal reason for using a camo gun is purely looks. Wood or black guns work fine. I just love the looks of a camo shotgun!  I guess am just a sucker for a pretty face!  Lol

MouthCaller

I'm almost positive I've seen one on budsgunshop.com I've bought several guns from them no problems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Big perm2

My local archery/gun shop have lots of sbe for sale with bottomland camo

Talkem into given up!!!

Greg Massey

Big perm2 .. do you have a name, address and phone number of this shop..that has these guns..?

Tailwalk

Ya big perm2??

WV Ridge Reaper

Sent from my phone sucka

My buddy has a m2 that's every bit of 8-9 years nows and it has held up better then mine that was after market dipped.

I do agree with you tho find some one that's good and you'll be happy with aftermarket..RR did mine,I should get a sharpie hat and support them cause they cover my gun more then his dip did

OP Carolina graphics does good dip work

Big perm2

Lakeway archery
Grenada,Ms
197 scenic loop 333
Grenada,Ms 38901
(662)227-9210

Talkem into given up!!!

Tailwalk

They are the American without comfortech

Indianayounggun

I was told by the guys at Benelli that they only came back with one SKU of the MOBL SBE. it is a 28 inch gun from what I see on their website...