turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MIKE BATTEY WILDTALKER ALPHA TRUMPET FOR SALE "SOLD"

Started by KansasGobbler, April 11, 2016, 11:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasGobbler

I have one Wildtalker Alpha trumpet (brand new) made by Mike Battey for sale. $100 TYD. PayPal gift. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Full strut

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

West Augusta

That't the trumpet that I learned to play on.  Bill Henkel gave me lessons at Nashville a few years ago in front of Herb Hornstra, Mike Battey and Ralph Permar.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  Talk about nervous.   
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

SteelerFan

Quote from: West Augusta on April 11, 2016, 08:27:41 PM
That't the trumpet that I learned to play on.  Bill Henkel gave me lessons at Nashville a few years ago in front of Herb Hornstra, Mike Battey and Ralph Permar.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  Talk about nervous.

Good GRIEF! I would have crawled under the table and out the door! Kinda like Jack Nicholas and Arnold Palmer watching you tee off!

I watched Mike Battey's grandkid run that on YouTube... (didn't make me feel any better! Lol)

Nice trumpet  :icon_thumright:

Newbury