turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

been waiting for my custom box call almost 2 months how long is too long

Started by Ranger518SVS, April 07, 2016, 04:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

If he told you a couple weeks then I'd hope it would take a couple weeks.  However............... you know what they say "---- happens".  You'll never know the reason til you call the man.  I've been waiting on a shotgun barrel for well over two months that was supposed to take "a couple weeks".  I called the man.  His last two months have been nothing but chaos that was no fault of his own.  We talked.  I get it.  All's good.

Call the man.    ;) 
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

P.S.    A couple weeks..............a couple months.............   I've waited over 2 years for some short boxes.  Almost 4 years, I believe, for one longbox in particular.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

trb136

as a callmaker with a full time job and 4 children it's so hard to put a time frame on orders. Anything and everything can happen. Give the callmaker a call that's the best way.