Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Lights Out Calls, Strikers, A+J and Harmen Den For Sale

Started by bird, April 02, 2011, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

Man I need to clean house and didn't realize how many calls and strikers that I have accumulated.  So up for sale are some very nice calls that I have decided to part with as I'm not going to get into the call collecting business.  You will be absolutely surprised at what I am willing to part with and there are some special deals here folks.  If they sell they sell, If they don't they don't so get them while they're available and before I change my mind.

*All Calls and Strikers are used and could have various scuffs or wear.*

*All Prices Include Shipping to the lower 48 States with a Delivery Confirmation To Your Door!*  

**AVAILABLE**

Amboyna Burl 3" Copper calling surface over Glass soundboard with matching custom 2 piece Amboyna Burl striker.
$85 Shipped TYD.

**SOLD **

4 Lights Out Dymondwood Strikers.
$50 Shipped TYD.   SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Buckeye Burl Slate calling surface over Glass soundboard with matching custom 2 piece Buckeye Burl striker.

$85 Shipped TYD   SOLD/GONE

Lights Out Padauk Beaded Crystal calling surface over Glass soundboard with Striker.  
$30 Shipped TYD.   SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Lights Out Padauk Double Sided Beaded Glass main calling surface and a smaller Copper calling surface with a matching Padauk Striker.  
$35 Shipped TYD.   SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

An Assortment of `10 Lights Out Strikers.  
Take all for $50 Shipped TYD   SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Lights Out Walnut Slate calling surface over Glass soundboard with Striker.

Harmen Den Slate calling surface over *Stone* soundboard with 2 Strikers.
$20 Shipped TYD.   SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

A+J Rosewood Slate calling surface over Glass soundboard with matching striker and Mother of Pearl Inlay.

Lights Out Persimmon Beaded Glass calling surface over Glass soundboard with Striker.  

Lights Out Canarywood Beaded Glass calling surface over Glass soundboard with a matching Canarywood Striker.  

wild bill

I am interested in the Lights Out canarywood beaded glass with matching striker.

bird

Quote from: wild bill on April 02, 2011, 05:42:34 PM
I am interested in the Lights Out canarywood beaded glass with matching striker.

Sorry but another member has already called dibs on that call through a PM and beat ya by about 5 minutes.  But if that deal falls apart you can have another shot at her.

Thank You

bird

TurkeyPotpie

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

bird

keyser12ga

Mag10

Bird,  I'll take the Lights Out Padauk Double Sided Beaded Glass main calling surface and a smaller Copper calling surface with a matching Padauk Striker. 
$35 Shipped TYD   If it is still fore sale.

Mag10

Bird, I will also take
Lights Out Padauk Beaded Crystal calling surface over Glass soundboard with Striker. 
$30 Shipped TYD

bird

Most are spoken for pending payment and I would like to say Thank You to those who have purchased so far.  :icon_thumright:

Still available are the following.......

*All Calls and Strikers are used and could have various scuffs or wear.*

*All Prices Include Shipping to the lower 48 States with a Delivery Confirmation To Your Door!*

**AVAILABLE**

$50 Shipped TYD.

Amboyna Burl 3" Copper calling surface over Glass soundboard with matching custom 2 piece Amboyna Burl striker.
$85 Shipped TYD.

ghillie

hookedspur

Whew that was close ,  :icon_thumright: But the Burl is gone I guess I can stay married ,at least a while longer .
CRUSADERS

bird

Quote from: hookedspur on April 02, 2011, 11:57:38 PM
Whew that was close ,  :icon_thumright: But the Burl is gone I guess I can stay married ,at least a while longer .

I actually thought the Amboyna Burl and the Dymondwood Strikers would be one of the first to go.  They're still available.....  :angel9:

$50 Shipped TYD.

$85 Shipped TYD.

hookedspur

Bird if you only new the battle I have been fighting with myself over that Buckeye call . :TooFunny:
CRUSADERS

bird

Quote from: hookedspur on April 03, 2011, 12:14:55 AM
Bird if you only new the battle I have been fighting with myself over that Buckeye call . :TooFunny:

Oh but the Amboyna Burl Copper is not only a sweet little beauty but she can sing like no other.  :gobble: