turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

kuiu camo clothing and gear sale....

Started by MerriamMac, April 01, 2016, 02:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MerriamMac

Just a fyi, kuiu is having a huge sale for their 5 year anniversary..... I absolutely love their products and their business model!

Marc

They have great clothing...

I did some waterfowl hunting with guy that created that company (and originally Sitka).  He is a great guy, very honest, and he is serious about his hunting....  I do wish they would address the waterfowl community a bit more though (as far as camouflage patterns).
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

hobbes

I think their clothing is geared more toward the mountain hunter.  It'll work for anywhere, but their customer base has to be heavily weighted toward western hunters.  I think they'd struggle competing in the waterfowl arena even if they had camo patterns geared toward that.

fenderhunt4

Wish they'd have a camo pattern geared slightly more beneficial for turkey hunters too. Their current line is amazing and I love their products for deer and elk hunting. I use some of the base and insulation layers for turkey hunting too and would use the outerwear if a pattern was more fitting for the eastern woods.

TauntoHawk

I use a lot of First lite and some kryptek and C4E that I got at killer prices, but I really would like the KUIU Hooded fleece the Peleton 240 but spending all my money on calls and a new turkey gun right now
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MerriamMac

My personal  favorite list: kuiu, first lite, patagonia, outdoor research, mountain hardwear and sitka.... oh yeah  and Salomon for boots and pearl izumi for shoes