OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My season so far, FLA stunk, SC ruled

Started by RutnNStrutn, March 31, 2016, 09:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmhern

ddturkeyhunter

OldSchool

Quote from: tomstopper on March 31, 2016, 09:26:56 PM
Awesome job RutnN. Congrats. Would love to shhot two birds at once but here in NY that would get me into some trouble....  :funnyturkey:

And end the season WAY too soon in a two bird area, unless it was done at the end of season . ;D

Congrats on your double!! Beautiful birds!! Get back after em. :icon_thumright:

Bob

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

RutnNStrutn

Fortunately SC is a 3 bird state. Used to be 5, but that changed starting this season.

OldSchool

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on April 02, 2016, 03:37:44 PM
Fortunately SC is a 3 bird state. Used to be 5, but that changed starting this season.

My post wasn't directed at you. I just meant to say I'd hate to do it here with our two bird limit and a month to hunt, unless it was toward the end of season. Congrats again. :icon_thumright:

Bob

RutnNStrutn

I didn't take it that way, but thank you Bob. Good luck on the rest of your season!!

OldSchool

Thank you. It doesn't seem like May is ever going to get here. Good luck to you too!

Bob

g8rvet

I think I will do it in Florida, but just once.  Probably not on opening day though.  I have enough folks I can take hunting, I would still have a full season. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!