OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lighted Knocks

Started by PANYHunter, April 02, 2011, 09:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANYHunter

How many of you guys use lighted knocks and what kind do you prefer?

VAHUNTER

i was going to try them. but the price and extra weight on the arrow changed my mind
Good things come to those who wait

GSLAM95

I like the Firenocks!  They are pricey in comparison to other brands but their reliability and the customer service you receive from Dorge (the owner) is 2nd to none.
they are also the brightest and have an easy to change battery.  I think he is coming out with a circuit that will also burn for days without going dead.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

lightsoutcalls

I use Lumenoks.  I tried the green ones and don't care for them... don't stand out as well as the red.  I just got some more red ones in the mail yesterday to put in my arrows.  The guys at Lumenok hunt with my calls, so I won't use any other brands.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

maineguide

I made some last year with bobber lights and they work real well. And cheap to build. But the only thing is that after about 50 shots with them if you use a prong rest they rotate inside of the shaft and hit and throw your shots. So you have to keep an eye on them to make sure that they are true.