OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thermacell and flying

Started by AndyH, March 31, 2016, 07:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyH

Anyone know if they will let you check your Thermacell and butane tanks in your baggage? Hunting Florida next week and want to know if I can bring it or should I just buy one down there? Thanks for any help.

cramerhunts

You can take everything minus the butane. The pads and thermacell are ok but the butane is a no go.

AndyH

Quote from: cramerhunts on March 31, 2016, 07:49:03 AM
You can take everything minus the butane. The pads and thermacell are ok but the butane is a no go.
That is what I figured. Thanks for the help

cramerhunts

No problem and good luck down there!

AndyH

Quote from: cramerhunts on March 31, 2016, 07:55:43 AM
No problem and good luck down there!
Thanks! Anymore I just like to go down and hang out with Ben and Charley for a few days, killing one is just a bonus.

Greg Massey

Good luck on your hunting trip..Be safe..    My wife just came back from a trip and she said plan on about 3 hours getting thru airport security...because of the bombing...

AndyH

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 31, 2016, 09:14:23 AM
Good luck on your hunting trip..Be safe..    My wife just came back from a trip and she said plan on about 3 hours getting thru airport security...because of the bombing...
Nice! Ought to make for a long day, flight leaves at 5:30 am. Thanks for the heads up

Mossberg835

Good luck!  Hunted with them opening weekend,  had great time.

AndyH

Quote from: Mossberg835 on March 31, 2016, 04:08:22 PM
Good luck!  Hunted with them opening weekend,  had great time.
Thank you! This will be my 4th time down there with them, always a great time at the Ranch

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: cramerhunts on March 31, 2016, 07:49:03 AM
Correct!!! :icon_thumright:

mgm1955

Phire Phite

Amazon prime you some butane cartridges the day or so before you go to where you're staying.