turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Held off as long as I could

Started by MouthCaller, March 31, 2016, 12:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

From looking at this forum cause normally the fever starts about the beginning of March but I was able to hold off until yesterday... COME ON SATURDAY AND GOOD LUCK TENNESSEE GUYS AND GALS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Good luck from West Tenn.. i was out before day light and after i heard that first gobbler this morning i was wishing it was sat. with my calls and gun..lol

Dr Juice

Good luck all. I'm ready to strut myself but I have to wait until May in NY.

ThunderChickenGetter

Saturday can't come soon enough in TN. Sitting on a hill listening to the woods come alive as I type this. The birds are gobbling and it's gonna be a good one!

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

catman529

Good luck to you too. Getting the last few things ready today and tomorrow. Need to clean the cab of my truck too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snapper1982

A buddy and I will be in south east Tenn for the opener. Be safe and shoot straight!

MouthCaller

Quote from: catman529 on March 31, 2016, 11:15:31 AM
Good luck to you too. Getting the last few things ready today and tomorrow. Need to clean the cab of my truck too.

That's one big ditto on the cab of the truck... gonna have wenches falling out if I dont lol

Happy

My wife would be mad if I had wenches in my truck! Just kidding I seldom proof read either.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

SteelerFan

Quote from: Happy on March 31, 2016, 01:21:17 PM
My wife would be mad if I had wenches in my truck! Just kidding I seldom proof read either.
What if it's not a typo???   :TooFunny:

C.Kimzey95

Hello and good luck from Lynchburg Tennessee!

MouthCaller

Quote from: SteelerFan on March 31, 2016, 01:30:07 PM
Quote from: Happy on March 31, 2016, 01:21:17 PM
What if it's not a typo???   :TooFunny:
LOL... oops wrenches

catman529

Quote from: MouthCaller on March 31, 2016, 12:52:39 PM

That's one big ditto on the cab of the truck... gonna have wenches falling out if I dont lol

well she is clean as she's gonna get for now. No more clutter, cleaned the inside of the windows and dusted the dashboard off...now for it to get dirty again over the next 6 weeks, lol

MouthCaller

Quote from: catman529 on March 31, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

Quote from: MouthCaller on March 31, 2016, 12:52:39 PM

well she is clean as she's gonna get for now. No more clutter, cleaned the inside of the windows and dusted the dashboard off...now for it to get dirty again over the next 6 weeks, lol

I'm procrastinating... on the to do list tomorrow...

Dr Juice