OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kimmy Hanks

Started by MattinIdaho, March 29, 2016, 10:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattinIdaho

Wow!! I've wanted one for awhile and couldn't decide between the slate or a glass so I did both. Fun thing is my 11 year old has an aluminum coming so it will be cool to try all three surfaces. Way way way nice pots!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbreedi1

Very Nice, I plan on trying one of Hanks calls in the future
Thunder Ridge Totes

AndyH

I've got both of those calls and both are great sounding calls. Kimmy is as good as they come. Real good guy.

MikeStaten

He doesn't get mentioned as much as some others but his calls sound great to me.  I think you'll be really happy with the aluminum when you receive it. 

Hunter1979

I've been trying to decide what glass call to get. Padauk, ambrosia, or the signature zebrawood.  Any suggestions?  I think the signature was the DD Adams winner this year??

Ozark870Hunter

My zebrawood glass over aluminum is as good as it gets imo. Very easy to run. Sounds kind of similar to my crystal mistress even though it's glass. Just a little different thump on the rollover.
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

Jgarrett

I have his zebrawood glass over aluminum signature, and it is a fantastic sounding call.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

MikeStaten

Quote from: Ozark870Hunter on April 01, 2016, 02:49:22 PM
My zebrawood glass over aluminum is as good as it gets imo. Very easy to run. Sounds kind of similar to my crystal mistress even though it's glass. Just a little different thump on the rollover.

Funny you mention that comparison as I was playing the Hanks call and the Crystal Mistress this morning.  My Hanks Zebrawood sounds great but is a little less raspy than my Crystal Mistress.  Won't be disappointed with the Hanks.