OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Headed to MO.

Started by WillowRidgeCalls, March 26, 2016, 02:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillowRidgeCalls

This ones a purpleheart over black locust. She's got a lot of character in her voice. The yelps have a chatty rasp finish with a high mid-tone start, the cutts are sharp and raspy, that almost pop when you strike one, the kees are clean, and the lost kees are a high pitched whistle, the purrs have a fast chatter to them. The gobbler yelps have a high start then go to deep chatter rasp. The striker is a walnut/cedar combo. Hope she fits your bill Pap.
Thanks for lookin, Scott
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

SS Calls

pappy

and here is my end of the bargain...treat like a part of the family Scott...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

WillowRidgeCalls

Can't wait to turn her loose on some glass, pappy  ;).
Scott

SteelerFan

Good grief! If the mailman only knew what was passing through his hands comin' and goin' !! Beautiful work gentlemen.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

sbbow

Quote from: SteelerFan on March 26, 2016, 03:23:55 PM
Good grief! If the mailman only knew what was passing through his hands comin' and goin' !! Beautiful work gentlemen.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
I have to agree

alankrow

scoot12

mgm1955

pappy

I have to say it...this lil' call is in my vest...it won't be sitting on the shelf come the next weekend....thanks my friend for a well built and great sounding caller...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

WillowRidgeCalls

Hope to see a pic of it laying on your gobbler my friend. That striker went right to my vest, that little lady will make a call sing raspy, which is what I like!!!
Scott