turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

She finally came!

Started by davisd9, March 17, 2016, 07:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Been wanting the Hustlin' Hen from Mr. Billy White for quite some time but for some reason I just would not pull the trigger. I went with my buddy YoungBuckTX to look at box calls at Tony Quarino's. Mr. Quarino had a Hustlin Hen and was nice enough to let me play it. As soon as I started playing it my mind was made up to call Mr. White to submit my order. Well she came in today and I am very happy, just in time for our opener on Sunday! I see her having many conversations with some Longbeards!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

SS Calls

Congrats Donald! I've heard good things about Billy's calls.  :icon_thumright:

Rapscallion Vermilion

Congrats!  Billy's Hustlin' Hen is a sweet sounding box and a real classic.   I have one of Billy's Alabama Cacklers too.  Very unusual call.  But one of the best parts of getting one of Billy's calls was talking to him on the phone.

Mossberg835

I love mine.   I got him to sign it back in 2012.

boatpaddle

LOTS of turkey in that call..... :blob10:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

goblr77

You'll love that box. The best bird I ever killed was called in with a Hustlin Hen in the afternoon. It's been a "go to" call of mine for a long time.

Dr Juice

Nice ... good luck with it.

Smooth_Operator

Congrats, that is a killer box call!

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Brantleyville

Tennessee Lead

Very nice call!

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps