turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Perfection Screamin demon 2 & some strikers

Started by 357MAGNOLE, March 13, 2016, 06:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

I decided these items are not staying in my vest and ill offer them up for good prices. Everything is Paypal "gift" or add 3%

The pot call is only a couple weeks old, I decided glass calls are not for me.  Don't know what it is, but I cant play it as well as crystal/slate. I used a conditioning stone to roughen it up a bit more than the etching originally in the glass and I still cant run it like I can my slate/crystal call. Call is in a corian pot which I think is pretty slick. Comes with original 2 piece laminate striker.

$30 TYD (I paid $50 plus shipping)

I also have a Persimmon Striker from Halloran that came with my wenge slate.  It sounded great and easy to play, but I found 2 more strikers I liked better with smaller flared tips.  If you buy this one, ill throw in the Halloran 2 piece striker. Not sure what it is made from, came with my crystal mistress.

$15 TYD

Jatoba one piece striker from Del Crow and Natural Addiction calls. $12 TYD (This one makes my crystal call scream, but so does the single piece purple heart from Halloran)

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

vgobbler

Spring Fever

357MAGNOLE

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

paboxcall

Christmas came early for vgobbler - heck of a deal there!

:z-winnersmiley:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

jed clampett

I have the very same call I think its one very easy to play pot...very good on windy days it will really reach out there...wouldn't get rid of mine for anything. I scratched the bottom side of the glass opposite the already acid etched side..get two different sounding hens...someone got a heck of a deal!!

paboxcall

Quote from: jed clampett on March 13, 2016, 07:50:16 PM
I have the very same call I think its one very easy to play pot...very good on windy days it will really reach out there...wouldn't get rid of mine for anything. I scratched the bottom side of the glass opposite the already acid etched side..get two different sounding hens...someone got a heck of a deal!!

I couldn't agree more, my Screamin Demon II kicked every other pot out of my pack, including the pot calls I made myself - they're gone too lol!  Reason?  Like you it plays loud or soft, and super easy.  Versatile, reminds me of a long box the way you can crank on it if needed.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

davisd9

Dang! Late to the party!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer