OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTT schaffer and Mabry calls

Started by TauntoHawk, March 06, 2016, 12:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

Interested in trading, or possibly selling.

-Schaffer cedar tear drop slate
-Schaffer limited scratch box this is a 1 of 6 I believe 4 went to competitions one in jimmies vest and this one. Cedar sound board, laminated body and an excellent chestnut striker
-Lonnie Mabry maple poplar short box

All these calls are either brand new or road in a vest once and sound great. If you're interested in buying PM about any of them if I don't get any intriguing trade offers I may post prices or just out them back into the vest to hit the field this year. Also willing to trade 2 or all 3 for the right call as well. Also if you have a call from my interested list below you might want to sell give me a PM.

Calls interested in:
beard hunter single sided box
double sided pot call
any box call or scratcher out of the SS shop always has my interest
Halloran box

Also interested in a buying trumpet or mini paddle box

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TauntoHawk

Few more of the Mabry box

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tailwalk

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eorlando

TauntoHawk

Thanks for all the interest guys, I received a few trade offers I'll be responding to shortly. For now I'm gonna see where trading goes but If I sell any of them they will be offered in order of my PMs related to each specific call. 

TauntoHawk

I said maple poplar but its clearly cherry poplar as the box says don't know why I wrote maple.

TauntoHawk

Scratcher sold
Mabry sold funds pending

Schaffer tear drop still for sale or trade $45

TauntoHawk

Tear drop still available for both sale and trades

heads or tails

do you have any of your box calls left?

TauntoHawk

no, only the tear drop is available at this point