turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Spittin feathers cd

Started by bigbird, March 05, 2016, 11:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbird

Anybody else on hear listen to this cd from wild talker? Pretty cool cd, recordings of actual wild turkeys doing their thing plus a few owls, crows, hawk call and wood pecker recordings. Anyone new to the sport might want to buy it to help them. Also the crow call on that page is very realistic too!

drenalinld

Roomed with Battey in Nashville. Picked up his crow call and the cd. Can't get enough of the cd. Also got some helpful trumpet tips.

paboxcall

I have the CD in the truck all spring, flip between listening to that while practicing my with a trumpet call, or listening to Mr. Kelly tell a turkey story.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

drenalinld

Quote from: paboxcall on March 05, 2016, 12:30:56 PM
I have the CD in the truck all spring, flip between listening to that while practicing my with a trumpet call, or listening to Mr. Kelly tell a turkey story.

I do the same. Love Col Kelly's audio books.

lumberjack

I listen to it in the truck all the time. Some much so that now that it's the cd my 3 year old little girl asks for it when we get in the truck!!

Jeff Jones
Burlington, Wv