turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Idea from Nashville

Started by Crawdad, March 04, 2016, 03:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crawdad

Don't remember who made it but I saw a couple of Trumpets that I liked & decided to combine the two into one, hope you like it. Cocobola w/Buffalo horn mouth piece, solid Brass ferrel & pedestal to set it on please don't say anything about my Artistic abilities.

USMC0331

greentag

thats one beautiful trumpet,you make very nice calls! always love seeing them.

caney creek calls

Wow Robert, You really stepped up on that one. I love it!!

Matt k

antnye

Very nice! That's a great looking horn right there!

Old Timer53

That's  one fine looking yelper.

:icon_thumright:

M Sharpe

Looks good Robert....but I have to ask, what is that on the bottom?????
:lol:
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Champ63

VERY nice indeed, Robert!

Trumpetyelper

Great looking call!! I bet one of the calls you liked was  Don Bald as it shares some similarities.  Great Job!!!

Crawdad

Quote from: Trumpetyelper on March 04, 2016, 10:11:45 PM
Great looking call!! I bet one of the calls you liked was  Don Bald as it shares some similarities.  Great Job!!!  It very well could be, I really didn't notice who's calls they were but I sure liked them both & decided to combine the two into one. I hope no one was offended.

silverspur

Robert another dandy trumpet! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Crawdad

I appreciate all the kind comments Guy's but I can't claim any originality in this call but I sure did enjoy making it.

turkey stew

M Sharpe

It was a pleasure talking to you today Robert!! Look forward to playing one of your calls with my name on it! Hope you loaded the boat down today my friend!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!